Fire damages psychic parlor in Los Altos

Two-alarm blaze reported at Krystal Readings

Santa Clara County firefighters extinguished a two-alarm fire that damaged a psychic parlor in Los Altos Saturday morning, June 9, a battalion chief said.

Firefighters responded to 923 N. San Antonio Road, where a fire was reported at Krystal Readings at 7:44 a.m., Battalion Chief Brad Darbro said. Firefighters contained the fire to that business and knocked down the two-alarm fire at about 8:15 a.m., Darbro said. As of 9:30 a.m., firefighters were completing overhaul of the site.

No injuries were reported.

— Bay City News Service

Comments

Posted by Psychic
a resident of Martens-Carmelita
on Jun 11, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Should've seen that coming...

(sorry, it had to be said)

Posted by tommygee54
a resident of Rex Manor
on Jun 11, 2012 at 4:39 pm

You beat me to the remark.

Posted by George
a resident of Rex Manor
on Jun 11, 2012 at 4:59 pm

Hey, not only should see have known it was coming, but I would imagine that her Insurance Company will deny any claims based upon that "shoulda known" clause.

Further, if she sez that she couldn't see it coming, the City should revoke her business license as a Fraudulent business.

Bye George

Posted by George
a resident of Rex Manor
on Jun 11, 2012 at 5:00 pm

OOPS.... insert "she" for "see" in the above....

g.

Posted by Mr. DePortum
a resident of Blossom Valley
on Jun 13, 2012 at 8:26 pm

Gypsy's are very slick.

Posted by Rotts
a resident of Gemello
on Jun 14, 2012 at 1:22 am

Interesting... I posted a similar comment in the Los Altos Town Crier, "If they are psychic readers, why didn't they predict, and possibly prevent this tragedy?" (It is a legitimate question I was pondering...) Later, I find that my post was filtered and denied submission. Not to say that I was hurt by the rejection, I more or less expected that, I was more insulted by the complete lack of explanation to why it was refused! I feel for the adjoining businesses that were damaged.