You are a person who strives for attention and I am sorry you feel my son is your business. You have given every resident in the city of Mountain View information that is incorrect. Having your name in the article numerous times is your satisfaction.
How can you call him "Mr. White Boy"? I learned in kindergarten that name-calling is rude and disrespectful. How disrespectful of you to call my son that.
Since you think you are so educated on my family, I need to set you straight:
1. Jacob is half white. The other half is none of your business.
2. Jacob does not have blue eyes and long eyelashes. He has hazel eyes and short eyelashes.
3. The person who coached Jacob in baseball is not his father.
4. I have never been divorced.
5. Your sons were never Jacob's friends.
6. Jacob's life is not ruined, because he is innocent.
So you see, Ms. Sivyer-Lee, you don't know my son or my family. It is not your responsibility to figure out why Jacob has been arrested. It is clearly not your problem. Give my family the respect and dignity we deserve during this very difficult time by minding your own business.
Don Frances, editor of the Voice, has made a huge mistake in believing Sivyer-Lee's information and printing the article on the front page of the paper before speaking with me first.
This story contains 287 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.