Train Depot set to become wine bar

Original post made on May 7, 2010

It took seven years, but the city has finally found a use for downtown's replica 1888 Train Depot.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Friday, July 3, 2009, 12:00 AM

Posted by Gina
on May 7, 2010 at 3:51 pm

I am looking forward to its opening!

Posted by Big Al
on May 7, 2010 at 4:32 pm

I would have preferred a pot club here, but I guess I'm a voice in the wilderness.

Posted by Haha
on May 7, 2010 at 8:43 pm

I would have preferred affordable housing here, maybe for 200+ units since it's so close to mass transit.

Posted by Other Peoples Money
on May 9, 2010 at 10:44 am

I sure would like a $195,000.00 gift of taxpayer money.

I could of opened a gentlemen's club there for only a small gift of $180,000.00 in taxpayer support.

Folks the government is out of control.

Posted by can'tbelieveit
a resident of Rex Manor
on May 12, 2010 at 10:46 pm

Whoa, I think they must be called "Savy cellar" cause they are awsome negotiators. How can you get 220k $ gift and rent a nice place in prime location with such a cheap rent guaranteed for the next 5 years. Sweet.
I hope the city negotiated some kind of a happy hour for mountain view citizens at least.
Then again, it's amazing that the city let this sit for 8 years without doing anything.