Dittmer's begins remodeling new location

Original post made on Dec 13, 2011

Dittmer Bubert, founder of the longtime Mountain View butcher shop and deli Dittmer's Gourmet Meats and Wurst-Haus, has started remodeling the building that will soon become his business' new location.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Tuesday, December 13, 2011, 1:24 PM

Posted by Elaine, a resident of North Whisman
on Dec 13, 2011 at 3:57 pm

I am so thrilled that there is finally some progress for the Bubert "family" -- we have missed them and their wonderful meat market.

Posted by DCS, a resident of Old Mountain View
on Dec 13, 2011 at 4:11 pm

Best of luck to all the employees that couldn't stay on the payroll.

Posted by PARez, a resident of another community
on Dec 15, 2011 at 10:18 pm

The web link doesn't work - where is the new building? Great news, though!

Posted by Vanessa, a resident of Shoreline West
on Dec 20, 2011 at 4:00 pm

I'm very excited about the new location; it will be so much easier for me to go there using the bus. I used to only go to Dittmer's when I needed a specialty item, but I can see going there for all my meat if I don't have to walk an extra half mile to and from the bus stop.

Posted by Editor, a resident of Old Mountain View
on Dec 20, 2011 at 6:16 pm

The story link has been fixed.