Wanted: Identity of man who lost camera at Super Bowl

Original post made on Feb 13, 2012

A New York woman who was in Indianapolis on Sunday, Feb. 5, for the Super Bowl is trying to reunite a fellow football fan with his camera, which she accidentally ended up with after the game. The woman believes the owner of the camera may live in the Midpeninsula.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Monday, February 13, 2012, 1:45 PM

Posted by Lauren, a resident of Whisman Station
on Feb 13, 2012 at 9:57 pm

I don't know who this gentleman is, but this story is getting around the Social Media websites, since my husband (in a moment of disbelief to me) photo bombed the 2nd photo. I hope someone out there knows who the owner of the camera is.

Posted by Trish, a resident of Blossom Valley
on Feb 14, 2012 at 6:07 am

This is news? There are plenty of other people suffering and who need help, but this is what people focus on. Welcome to the pathetic World of Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Posted by Lauren, a resident of Whisman Station
on Feb 14, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Trish - This is refreshing! Reporting on a random act of kindness. Why not report on it? I will remember this article far longer than the 101 reports of burglaries. Thank you Mountain View Voice for posting this article!!!

Posted by Sal, a resident of Old Mountain View
on Feb 14, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Trish - the world is what you make it to be. If its pathetic - you need to try harder.

P.S. I like stories like this!

Posted by Helen, a resident of Old Mountain View
on Feb 14, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Lauren and Sal,

So you prefer stories about essentially nothing? Because that's what this story is about in the larger scheme of things. I can't believe I even wasted my time on it.

Posted by Neil, a resident of Whisman Station
on Feb 14, 2012 at 5:36 pm

People doing good by one another, IS THE LARGER SCHEME OF THINGS.
If you object to these type of stories, you could have stopped at the headline. But instead, you chose to read a type of story you don't enjoy and then make negative comments towards those who do. I say good on Lauren, Hal, and The Voice! And good on the people doing right by each other! It's clear that our world needs more people like that.