Hurt foot kept MV runner out of Boston Marathon

Original post made on Apr 16, 2013

A last-minute foot-injury kept a Mountain View runner home and out of the Boston Marathon, she told the Voice on Monday.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Monday, April 15, 2013, 6:14 PM

Posted by Abby
a resident of Sylvan Park
on Apr 16, 2013 at 2:08 pm

Seriously? This is NEWS that this woman "almost went to Boston and could have-should have-would have been in the area except that she didn't want to be on her feet all day"??

I would be embarassed to have my name associated with this article let alone be the reporter that wrote it.

Posted by Reaching
on Apr 16, 2013 at 4:35 pm

You think that's something? Last year there was a fatal accident on 101. My car battery died that morning, just as I was about to take 101 to work. Boy...I still count my lucky stars for that dodged bullet.

Posted by ted from the mall
a resident of Blossom Valley
on Apr 16, 2013 at 4:52 pm

Yesterday, I almost bought Diet Coke, but then I realized my mistake in the bread aisle. Really dodged a bullet.

Posted by interested
on Apr 17, 2013 at 9:58 pm

I hope that the 13 others are okay.

Posted by wally
a resident of Cuernavaca
on Apr 18, 2013 at 11:59 pm

GARBAGE non-story that is callous towards victims