Day Worker Center continues to grow despite challenges
Original post made on Dec 6, 2008
Read the full story here Web Link posted Friday, December 5, 2008, 12:00 AM
on Dec 6, 2008 at 7:11 am
Another example of bleeding heart liberals who helped to wreck my USA.
on Dec 7, 2008 at 12:57 pm
Mexico will continue to be a decadent feudal serfdom until we here in the USA stop acting as a steam valve for their atrocious self-inflicted class pressures.
on Dec 9, 2008 at 1:46 pm
Thank you to the Voice for your article about men and women who are working hard to learn English and support their families....and who gave back to their community in their spare time!
In 2008 our workers...
- held 2 blood drives for Stanford Blood Center
- cleaned up the Sr Center garden and a public school garden
- painted stripes at the St. Joseph Church parking lot
- set up for the Los Altos July 4 event in Shoup Park
- assembled 70 new desks for Huff School
- 30 day workers were trained by the Red Cross in CPR and First Aid
Day Worker Center of Mountain View