Mountain View High School Theater
Come, listen and learn about a strategy that shines the light on the health that does exist in our schools and community.
Social Norms Marketing is a cutting-edge strategy aimed to change
youth perceptions about healthy behavior for themselves and
their peers. Hear about the theory and application behind this
new approach from two national trainers and experts, Jim Campain and
Scoot Crandall from Actuality- Team Fort Collins, CO.
Jim and Scoot and the ACTUALITY team have worked in 50 schools
and communities in the past two and half years providing training,
and help with the implementation of campaigns.
• Learn about the theory of Social Norms Marketing
• Understand the six phases of a campaign
• Be ready and able to answer “Yes” to Four cornerstone questions as
you plan for your campaign
• Find out about the variety of targeted behaviors that utilize this strategy
• See how this is the ultimate student-led, adult-facilitated strategy
• Answer the two overarching questions: Is it worth it? Can we do this?
For more information, you may contact Alicia Crank at
or Web Link
This story contains 196 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.