Castro gets new principal, 200 students
Original post made on Oct 29, 2009
Read the full story here Web Link posted Friday, June 23, 2006, 12:00 AM
on Oct 29, 2009 at 6:05 pm
Carmen Mizell... manager of student information and technology at the Sunnyvale School District... funny I remember this name and something about employee behavior in the Sunnyvale School Distict... and now inappropriate behavior in the Mountain View School District. Go figure.
on Oct 29, 2009 at 7:19 pm
If you can't laugh, you gotta cry...
Top Ten Key Strategies of Superintendent Letterman's latest Deployment Plan
10. Arrives at your school humming Love Train by the O'Jays.
9. Asks you if you'd like an EFWA sticker on your bumper.
8. Gives you personal coaching on how to be a CI "quality employee" and get ahead.
7. Is always talking about his Big Rocks management theory.
6. Ask you to come over to help film a clip for the next "all-hands" meeting.
5. Asks you to come to his office and discuss SMART goals--Stretching, Measurable, Attainable, Rewarding, Timely.
4. Leaves you wondering why he keeps saying "you have to go fast to go slow."
3. Asks you to be on his staff.
2. Reassigns you to a choice position after you've blown your job.
1. Leaves your school on his moped with a smile.