http://mv-voice.com/square/print/index.php?i=3&d=&t=548


Town Square

Sladky house fire started by cigarette

Original post made on Aug 10, 2008

The fire which caused an estimated $150,000 in damage Wednesday to a home on Sladky Avenue was started by a cigarette in the garage, according to local fire and Red Cross officials. Although no people were injured, a house cat died in the blaze.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Friday, August 8, 2008, 5:25 PM

Comments

Posted by Cigs, a resident of Blossom Valley
on Aug 10, 2008 at 6:26 pm

It figures it would be a cigarette.


Posted by Margorie, a resident of Jackson Park
on Sep 5, 2008 at 11:45 am

I smell a lawsuit


Posted by shakira, a resident of another community
on Dec 24, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Its a shame how something so little can cause a fire. This should be an example, and people should really take this serious.