• This is Your Brain on Marriage
• How to Bombproof Your Marriage
• Declaration of Inter-Dependence
• I Want Intimacy and It Scares Me
• Intimacy and Sex; Getting What You Want
• In-Laws/Outlaws; Managing Extended Family
• Power: Who Has It?
• Your Career: Would You Move with Your Partner’s Job?
I can also talk about other topics as we agree on.
I am happy to come give a talk to whatever group or organization you belong to, e.g.:
• Women’s groups
• Mom’s groups
• Men’s groups
• Nurses groups
• Companies of all sizes
• Schools and Universities
• Business and civic groups
• Professional associations
I provide interactive presentations that engage the audience (and also let people opt out of participation). I am good at handling groups and large audiences, and keeping the talk on track. I encourage questions, yet don’t let them de-rail the talk. When questions are too narrow, I broaden them to the general audience. My goal is both to disseminate pertinent information and to have people leave thinking a little differently about the topic.
Whatever honorarium you normally provide, I will donate back to your organization or to a charity of your choice.
For a comprehensive list of talks I’ve previously given, see www.connect2.us.com/about/speaking. To contact me, please email [email protected] or phone 650-847-0030.