'Glowing ash' sparked Dana Garden fire | March 16, 2012 | Mountain View Voice | Mountain View Online |

Mountain View Voice

News - March 16, 2012

'Glowing ash' sparked Dana Garden fire

by Nick Veronin

Mountain View fire officials said they believe the four-alarm apartment fire that displaced 50 residents of the Dana Garden apartments was caused by "glowing ash from discarded smoking material."

This story contains 270 words.

Stories older than 90 days are available only to subscribing members. Please help sustain quality local journalism by becoming a subscribing member today.

If you are already a subscriber, please log in so you can continue to enjoy unlimited access to stories and archives. Subscriptions start at $5 per month and may be cancelled at any time.

Log in     Subscribe

Comments

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.