Crash victim was LAHS football star, soldier

Original post made on Mar 30, 2010

The 21-year-old Mountain View man who died in a solo car crash in Cupertino early Friday morning was a well-liked former football star at Los Altos High School who possibly fell asleep at the wheel.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 12:32 PM

Like this comment
Posted by Angela
a resident of Rex Manor
on Mar 30, 2010 at 2:38 pm

To Peggy and Tyler,
My family and I are so sorry for you loss and our condolences go out to the both of you. We cant imagine the pain that you both are enduring. My family and I knew Kyle through my brother Noni, they played football at Los Altos High together. My brother always had such a good time when he was with kyle. Kyle was always so nice and kind to all of us. He will be forever in our hearts. R.I.P Kyle, you will be forever missed.

From The Arellanes Family

Like this comment
Posted by Liz
on Mar 30, 2010 at 3:19 pm

My heart goes out to this family. What a very sad thing to happen. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Like this comment
Posted by Minette Warren
on Mar 30, 2010 at 5:09 pm

Peggy and Tyler,

My heart is so deeply wounded for you both. It is also wounded for us for he was ours as well.

Kyle was as much a part of my family as my own grandchidlren; He was an integral part of Jemiah's life. I loved him and treated him as my 'grandson' as well, so I was 'Nana' to him along with Jemiah and many of their friends.

Kyle was a sweetheart and I, personally, will miss him so much. He spent Thanksgiving, last year, with us at my invitation. When he was visiting one day just before the holiday, I asked him what he was doing for Thanksgiving and he shared that he wasn't sure since he was working, he probably would not get a chance to have Thanksgiving with all of you. I told him it was a 'given' then that he would come to our family Thanksgiving dinner at my daughter, Tracey's, whom he also knew so well. He did come with Jemiah, and he was as usual his lively, joy filled self. We had a wonderful time with him and I am so very glad to have shared that day along with other days during he and Jemiah's school time together.

If there is anything at all that I can do, please let me know via Jemiah. You, Tyler and your family are certainly in my prayers.

Minette Warren
Jemiah Boston's Nana

Like this comment
Posted by USA
on Mar 31, 2010 at 11:02 am

USA is a registered user.

The world has lost a good man.

Like this comment
Posted by Rob707
on Apr 6, 2010 at 5:04 pm

RIP Soldier,

Your life was definitely cut too short. We need people like you around more and more these days. But the Lord had other plans for you
in heaven. May God bless your family in this time of grief, may his arms wrap around them to give them comfort and peace.

Peace be with you!

Rob707

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

Burger chain Shake Shack to open in Palo Alto