Town Square

Post a New Topic

Unwatched pot sparks fire

Original post made on Aug 13, 2010

An unattended pot of oil on a stove caught fire and spread through an apartment in the 900 block of Mariner Dr. last night, Aug. 12, sometime around 8:30 p.m., the Mountain View Fire Department said.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Friday, August 13, 2010, 12:38 PM

Comments (2)

Like this comment
Posted by Josh
a resident of Old Mountain View
on Aug 13, 2010 at 7:20 pm

Another tragic marijuana-related accid-- oh wait, wrong type of pot. Never mind.


Like this comment
Posted by Mr Advice
a resident of Blossom Valley
on Aug 13, 2010 at 8:38 pm

I bet they were on a drunk and in a stupor.


Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

Burger chain Shake Shack to open in Palo Alto
By Elena Kadvany | 16 comments | 4,248 views

The Cost of Service
By Aldis Petriceks | 1 comment | 971 views

Couples: When Wrong Admit It; When Right; Shut Up
By Chandrama Anderson | 0 comments | 436 views