Members of the American Youth Rugby Union (AYRU), the premier non-contact rugby organization, will be on hand to mentor players of all abilities and expose safe, touch rugby to aspiring young athletes.
1. Instruction from experienced youth rugby coaches and players on the basics of non-contact rugby
2. Skill-based group structuring to maximize the advantage for players of all ages and abilities
3. Small Group sizes - approximately a 7:1 player to staff ratio
4. A healthy and positive learning environment to help every player have fun
5. Individualized player assessments
This is a great opportunity to learn one of America's fastest growing sports.
Register today at www.SpartansSportsCamp.com!