Town Square

Post a New Topic

Fire crews put out laundromat fire

Original post made on Dec 19, 2014

A dryer caught fire in a laundromat in Mountain View Wednesday, setting a second appliance ablaze and sending firefighters racing to the scene on East Middlefield Road.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Friday, December 19, 2014, 8:17 AM

Comments (1)

Posted by Laundromat customer
a resident of North Whisman
on Dec 19, 2014 at 11:07 am

Thanks alot. I put my clothes in the dryer but now the firehose has made them all wet again!

Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.


Post a comment

Sorry, but further commenting on this topic has been closed.

Stay informed.

Get the day's top headlines from Mountain View Online sent to your inbox in the Express newsletter.

Bike lanes don’t belong on El Camino!
By Diana Diamond | 31 comments | 6,946 views

Houjicha lattes and mango matcha: Kaizen and Coffee brings specialty coffee to San Mateo
By The Peninsula Foodist | 0 comments | 2,174 views

How quickly will we electrify our homes?
By Sherry Listgarten | 5 comments | 1,427 views

Everything Falls – Lessons in Souffle
By Laura Stec | 4 comments | 924 views